Milwaukee Brewing Company is looking for an experienced Controller to join our team! This position will oversee and manage all accounting functions for the company. Job Duties:
- Manage all accounting operations including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, and inventory accounting
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Assess current accounting operations and offer recommendations for improvement and implement new processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP accounting system
Can we see some ID?
Are you 21 or over?